A multinational automotive and mechanical engineering consultancy company, whose focus is on improving their clients manufacturing and quality processes, are seeking a Senior Automotive Consultant, Hungarian native with proven experience in quality and project management.
- The company is based in Timisoara, Romania but the majority of time will be spent at client’s location or from a home office.
- Support of quality management tasks for purchased parts (Various product categories)
- Complete monitoring of purchased parts throughout the product life cycle
- Advance quality planning until serial claim management
- Sampling and start-up support
- Implementation of process audits according to VDA 6.3
- Process approval audit according to customer specification
- Personal responsibility for communication and coordination with the customer departments (development, quality, production, purchasing) and for supplier contact
- Career experience in Production/Quality Assurance or CIP/LEAN/Six Sigma;
- Practical experience in the application of tools such as VDA 6.3 process audits, 8D problem solving methods, FMEA, PPAP/PPF, VDA-RGA, SixSigma, SPC/MSA or APQP skills.
- Ideally you have VDA/ISO-TS 16949 knowledge and/or an auditor title.
- Experience in Automotive Industry.
- A good knowledge of the MS office package.
- Very good communication skills.
- German & English knowledge at an advanced level - mandatory
Personality profile that best suits the role:
- Ready to take responsibility;
- Resilient, responsible and capable of working independently;
- Prepared to travel worldwide to meet new customers;
- An international company that provides an exciting, safe work environment;
- The possibility to work independently and creatively in a dynamic project team;
- Career development possibilities and the space for change.